It's Been a Long Time...

>> Friday, August 12, 2011

...since I posted anything on the blog, but really, I have a good excuse. 

 Oliver Fredrick James
July 4, 2011
7lbs 13oz - 21" long

This little guy has been keeping us all busy these days, but we wouldn't have it any other way.  He has officially stolen all of our hearts.


Having four little kids is definitely occupying most of my time and energy, but I can't complain too much.  Oliver has been an exceptionally easy baby and is already sleeping through the night so I am not even all that tired.  I am just so happy to not be nauseous any more!

I've even had a bit of time to get some scrapbooking done.  





I was thrilled when I received my August Apron Strings "Bigger Than a Breadbox" kit; the American Crafts "Campy Trails" line is very masculine and was perfect for layouts about my new little man.  All I had to add to the great papers and embellishments that Lori put together were some AC Thickers and I got four layouts done in the space of about three hours! 


10 comments:

MagsB August 12, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

What lovely pages, recording such special memories. I hope you're getting some sleep!

luv, Mags x

Betty J Schaub August 12, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

Such a handsome boy! I don't blame you a bit! I wouldn't be blogging either if I had one of these in my home! :O)

Diana Fisher August 12, 2011 at 4:38 PM  

Love your pages and he is ADORABLE!! So happy for you & your family. Congrats!

Valerie August 12, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

Congratulations Sarah! He's beautiful - 4 kids and you still can find time to scrapbook - you're amazing!

Nancy August 13, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. Your family is beautiful! There is nothing more creative and inspiring like a newborn baby! Congratulations!

Anonymous,  August 13, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Congratulations! Your kids are very beautiful. :)

Patchi August 13, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Congratulations on the new baby! Your kids are adorable and your LOs too!

Jenny B August 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

WHOOO HOOOO Congrats Sarah! He is gorgeous as are all of your children! Enjoy the baby times and don't worry about the blog land we'll be here when you get time:)

Sabr August 17, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

Oh my goodness what a little sweetie! Congrats Sarah, he is perfect!

Post a Comment