>> Friday, August 5, 2011
Welcome to another Inspirational Bloghop and Challenge. We we thrilled with all the entries last month and we can't wait to see what you come up with this month. Your enthusiasm has redoubled our desire to make this as much fun as possible and we think that this might just be the best month yet! Our sponsors are incredibly generous, the design team has some fantastic work, and the inspiration this month is just gorgeous.
Our designers are competing for the prize offered by : >> but in order to name a winner we need your help! As you hop through the blogs be sure to pick your favourite designer and once you finish the hop here, be sure to mention which designer gets your vote in your comment. The designer with the most votes, wins the prize!
Polkadot Door Design
embellishments as well as 2 other embellishments sets from Pork Chop Show!
gift certificate to Live the Chaos.
will be chosen to join our October Design Team and Blog Hop, and
Inspiration Details :
- Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (photo, sentiment, or element : felties).
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code PDD), and link it here with the Mr. Linky widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
- A new challenge is being posted the first of every month, and you've got until midnight on 20th to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project. We ask that you combine this challenge with no more than 3 other challenges.
- We will choose one winner from the list of players who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor(s). In addition, the authors of the three to five most impressive creations will awarded the design team positions for the following month, as well as the opportunity to be our featured designer. Special consideration will be given to participants who use all three of the inspiration elements.
- We will announce the Inspiration Challenge winners on the 20th. Design team members will be contacted before then by email.
- Above all, have fun - and be inspired!