{August} Blog Hop Winner and Featured Designer

>> Saturday, August 27, 2011


What a fabulous challenge! The calibre of talent that was showcased this month absolutely took us by surprise. Here at the Polkadot Door we are so privileged to work along side some amazing and talented designers. We could not carry on without our dedicated ladies, and I am thrilled to announce that our August Featured Designer is someone who has been with the Polkadot Door since the very fist challenge!



What we loved about this project (besides everything) was all the wonderfully fun elements that were used and how well they tied in together. What a gorgeous addition to any wall, or desk space. Congratulations Diana, you will receive the HUGE prize bundle from Duetica. Be sure to grab your badge.

 Please contact Mark to claim your prize : design@duetica.com

We have one more prize to give away today! Yep, the bloghop winner. Drumroll please!

Usually I post the comment here, but I just had to show you the first card that greeted me when I popped by her blog. Gorgeous! I would encourage you all to head over and check out her beautiful blog, so much wonderful inspiration to be seen. Congratulations Joanne, you will receive a wonderful little prize or a handmade stamp and Gift Certificate from Live the Chaos

Please contact Marissa to claim your prize mnhudson@rocketmail.com

We will be back in a few days to post the Design Team and Challenge Winners!




2 comments:

Joanne Leddy August 27, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

Oh my goodness ... I'm so excited! I loved every single entry in this challenge and am sure to visit again. What wonderful inspiration to be found here ... thanks for sharing your talents ladies!

Diana Fisher August 28, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

Thanks so much, ladies, for the kind words about my project. I loved the inspiration you provided for me to make it! :)

Post a Comment