ICS Sketch 116 and Duetica

>> Monday, May 23, 2011

Its Tuesday again which means its time for another ICSketches reveal! The other designers have some great cards, you should go take a peak at the inspiration. The sketch is so much fun and there are some prizes to be won ...


I created a card with the tic-tac-toe idea a few years ago and when I say Dawn's sketch for this week, I knew I had to go and give the idea another go. Its such a fun idea! Plus, it paired perfectly with my Duetica.com design team assignment. There is no patterned paper on this card, that might be a first for me! Just an adorable giraffe, cute buttons, and the Tin Whistle font from Duetica. I cut out the word "FUN" from a Starbucks cardboard coffee sleeve and inked it with some white to make it stand out a little more.


SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Buttons
Sassafrass Giraffe
Making Memories Pin
Misc Thread
Duetica Tin Whistle Font
Starbucks Coffee Sleeve

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I'm off to spend the rest of the week enjoying the beautiful sunshine!

2 comments:

Patchi May 24, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

This card is so cute! I love the giraffe! You should enter it in the Party Time Tuesday challenge this week: Animal Cards.

Renee Matarese May 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Love the corrugated cardboard and the stitching! Great idea. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays for our animal challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
~Renee
PTT DT

Post a Comment