Apron Strings April 2011 Kit Projects

>> Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ok, I realize that it is technically May, but I just finished up my projects for the April Apron Strings kit.  

They were supposed to be done by the 5th of April, but thanks to the efficiency of the postal system, I didn't even get my kit until the middle of April :(  So that is why my projects are late, and why there are only a couple pages.  By the time I got these ones done, my May kit had arrived.

I love this kit though and can't wait till I have time to play with all the leftovers.  It was full of springy goodness from American Crafts and Jillibean Soup, two of my favorite scrappy companies.  





1 comments:

Lea May 1, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

These are adorable! Love what you did with all the butterflies!!!

Post a Comment