Memory Maze Chipboard July DT

>> Friday, June 14, 2013


Once more with Memory Maze Chipboard, its been a busy summer so far, but enjoying the opportunities I have to just sit down and enjoy some card making. 

Look Who is 25



I was able to use some of my left over chipboard for this card, and had fun compiling the differant pieces to get the sentence I wanted. Its almost like a puzzle :) Happy Birthday to my little brother!



Celebrate

For this card I used my chipboard a few different ways. 


The first technique was actually a border mask. Instead of leaving the actual chipboard on the card, I laid the border on the card, spray misted it, and was left with a gorgeous swirly pattern that the chipboard was able to mask. Its a fun technique and saves chipboard :)


  I also spray misted the "Celebrate" arrow, and left the scallop border just plain. So many fun ways to use the chipboard!


Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

Lisa Elton July 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM  

Such a great pair of cards Rebecca! Love the pieced kite on the first one with the fun accents. Your second card is girly and romantic.I like the fancy frame around your collage focal!

Post a Comment