Thank You! {Case Study}

>> Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I was browsing the web this morning and found my way over at CASEStudy challenge site and decided to give their most recent challenge a go! Here is the CASEStudy by the talented Laura Bassen



and this is what I was inspired to create.



 SUPPLIES
My Little Shoebox Paper
Making Memories Brads
DMCFloss
My Minds Eye Rhinestones

 I originally started with a completely different idea, but as I was going through my paper collection, I came across this adorable paper by My Little Shoebox and knew it would work far better than my original idea!I cut out the houses and adhered them to the card using 3d tape. Very simple, and not my typical style, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Aimes March 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

What a sweet card - I love the twine and eyelet treatment!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
x

Teresa Kline March 21, 2012 at 4:10 AM  

this is stunning, I luv it...thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

enjoy *~*

Post a Comment