CAS-ual Fridays : So Sweet!

>> Friday, March 30, 2012

CAS-ual Friday's challenge is to use a song as inspiration in creating your clean and simple card. Since I was listening to "Favourite Things" from The Sound of Music, the first thing that popped into my head was "girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes" and these are the cards I created based on that.






I created the dresses using an origami tutorial that I had seen earlier with scraps of what I think is Fine and Dandy Paper from My Minds Eye. The sentiment is also a MME stamp and all fibers are from my assorted thrift store stash.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton March 30, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

Rebecca these little dresses are simply adorable! Delightful cards!!

Suzanne Russell April 3, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

Adorable little dresses and I love the song that inspired them! Beautifully done!

Laurie April 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

What a pretty card! That dress is so sweet! :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis April 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

Beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Dana April 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM  

Oh my word, these are beautiful. I love those origami dresses. Just darling! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

Post a Comment