Flutterby Wednsday

>> Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Two posts in one day after having been absent for over a month? Might be a little much, but I'm just so happy to be sharing again. I've done lots of crafting these past few weeks and now that I am actually getting around to posting, seems a bit of a shame to stop at one :)


This card was made for Mom's upcoming February birthday. Not much to say except that I'm quite happy with the way it turned out, and hopefully she will be too! Of course, because it has a butterfly, I'm entering it in this weeks Flutter By Wednsday Challenge. Butterflies and bright colours, why yes, I think this fits!



SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Paper
American Crafts Thickers
Jillybean Calender Tag
Making Memories Butterfly
Misc Brads, dewdrops, and tickets


4 comments:

Lisa Elton January 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

She's going to love this Rebecca! The colors and fun elements are lovely. What a pretty butterfly, is it metal?

Danni January 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

Gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Leanne January 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM  

o pretty!! love the theme!
thanks for playing with us at FBW!
;)

Anna January 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM  

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Flutter By Wed!

Post a Comment