Tall Wishes for You!

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Its Tuesday again, and I have another card to share with you all. First off, thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments and following the Polkadot Door. Each and every visit here means so much to us, I love hearing from you!

I created a simple card based on this weeks sketch. The part of the card that took the most time was colouring in the little giraffe. In all I think the card took me 15 minutes or so. Don't I wish all my projects came together this quickly! There isn't a whole lot to say about the card, I think it pretty well speaks for itself.

Be sure to check the ICSketches blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team. I know I say this every week, but you don't want to miss out on all the beautiful creations that are posted to the blog this week.

The paper is left overs again from the scrapbook page you haven't seen, but I'm so excited to be showing you in a few days time. The 3rd Polkadot Door Inspirational Blog Hop and Challenge is just around the corner and you don't want to miss this one. The sponsors we have lined up have been so generous. There are loads of goodies to be given away to blog hop participants, challenge winners, and of course, our fantastic design team. Be sure to check the blog on July 1st!

SUPPLIES
My Minds Eye Paper, Rhinestones
Misc Thread, Buttons, Image


7 comments:

artfuldelight June 28, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Super cute card, LOVE the image. :-)

Angi Barrs June 28, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

So sweet & adorable. Love that giraffe. :)

Anonymous,  June 29, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

So beautiful card! I love soft colours and all great details :)
Motorcycle Helmets

Geri June 30, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Really cute, Rebecca--Love the twine and jewel details!

Tracy July 1, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

Super cute image, great take on the sketch too.
Tracy xx

Elena C July 5, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Rebecca, I am Elena from "seebeautyallaround.blogspot.com" you left a comment on my "Fathers' Day" card and I appreciate it so much!!! I had never seen the polka dot door blog before and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your designers and you do a wonderful job!!! You said in your comment to "please join us at the polka dot door"!!! I don't want to sound stupid...but were you just asking me to join you in your challenges, or did it mean more than that!! Sorry, I don't want to misunderstand.

Post a Comment