Get Sketchy #60

>> Friday, October 15, 2010

I have done quite a few layouts in the last little while, which means my scrap paper box is full and overflowing. I never know what to do about my scraps - on one hand I hate saving them because I find them so hard to keep organized (and un-organized things drive me crazy); but on the other hand I hate wasting anything, especially yummy patterned paper.  This week's Get Sketchy card challenge was perfect because it enabled me to use up the last little bits of some of my {current} favorite papers.


SUPPLIES
October Afternoon patterned paper
Jillibean Soup patterned paper
Bella Blvd patterned paper
Pebbles Inc ribbon
Recollections kraft cardstock
Studio G stamped sentiment

2 comments:

Deb Hickman October 16, 2010 at 3:15 AM  

Gorgeous,great take on the sketch. Definitely worth saving the scraps when you get results like this !!!!

Post a Comment