Something I Haven't Done in a While.

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I love challenge blogs.  Every week I look forward to the new sketches and prompts at blogs like Sketchy Thursdays and TAAFOMFT; they are such wonderful sources of inspiration and I don't plan to stop playing along with them any time soon. But the other day it occurred to me that virtually all of the crafting I have been doing lately has been in response to challenges.  I honestly can't even remember the last time I sat down and made a layout that wasn't based upon a sketch. So I decided I had better make a page without any "help", if for no reason other than to prove to myself that I still could!

SUPPLIES
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, chipboard accents
Recollections card stock
Pebbles Inc ribbon
Unknown buttons

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 31, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the CC!!! And thanks for the shout out for FAVE THINGS and Sketchy Thursdays!! YOU ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb Hickman September 1, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

Well you've proved you can do it without challenge blogs,this page is just gorgeous,love the papers and the chipboard you've used.

Theresa September 5, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Hi Sarah. this is really adorable. I love the pictures and the paper coordinates perfectly. I hear ya on the challenges. I really enjoy doing them. I love sketches because they are a great spring board and layouts just come together so quick. Hope you are having a good weekend. =)

Post a Comment