A Cherry On Top

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've been really busy the past few days and haven't been paying much attention to blog happenings, so it took my sister (in Taiwan!) posting a link to my Facebook wall to get me to notice that Deb over at A World of Imagination had bestowed a lovely blog award on the Polka Dot Door!  Needless to say, we are very honored and excited; not only because this is the first blog award we have ever received, but also because Deb is such an amazing scrapbooker herself.  The fact that she would bestow this on us is quite the compliment. 


Apparently there are some rules for accepting this blog award:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you - Thanks DEB!

2. Copy the award to your blog {done}

3. List three things you love about yourself. {seriously?  I don't like answering these types of questions, but here goes}
  • I love that I have three beautiful children.
  • I love that I am married to my best friend.
  • I love that I am a stay-at-home mom.
{how's that for deflecting?}

4.Choose and post a favorite photo



5.Pass this award on to 5 others.  {this one is hard too - there are so many blogs that I love! }

All these ladies inspire and amaze me with their lovely work.  You should definitely visit their blogs.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 31, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for awards!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb Hickman August 31, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Glad you liked the award,you deserve it !!! I love the photo of the three little cuties!!!

Diana Fisher August 31, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

Congrats on the lovely blog award. And ah shucks.... on naming me in your list! :) Love your blog, love the pic of the kiddos, love your list! Have a good Tuesday!

Post a Comment