{Rebecca} Sketchabilities DT

>> Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm excited to tell you that I'm now a designer for Sketchabilities, along with a wonderful group of international ladies! So glad to get a change to work with Karan and her incredible sketches. I'm so excited to be on a scrapbooking team, and not just cardmaking, going to love the push to get on top of all those photos that need to be preserved. If you've never been to the blog, you need to check it out, Karan has some wonderful sketches to work with.


Congratulations to all my fellow team members too!
Jacqui Hunt- AUSTRAILIA
Marit Calles- SWEDEN
Meishia Liu- U.S.A
Miranda Wedekind-THE NETHERLANDS
Palina Sakharuk- BELARUS
{Rebecca Mosher - CANADA}

6 comments:

Crystal Schneider February 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM  

Congrats to you too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to seeing what you create each month.

Unknown February 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM  

This is so cool! I am happy to be in this awesome team with you!

best wishes,
Birgit

Naiara February 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM  

Congratulations!
I am very happy to be part of this team with you.
hugs
Naiara

Tracy P February 16, 2013 at 6:48 PM  

This is fantastic Rebecca and very exciting! I'm looking forward to working with you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The encouraging words are appreciated.

Meihsia Liu February 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM  

Hi, Rebecca, it's so great to be part of Sketchablilities team with you. Love your beautiful style. :)

Post a Comment