{Rebecca} Now We Are Family

>> Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Now that we are settled back into life after being gone for nearly 2 months, I'm finally finding time to sit down and get some crafting done. It feels so good! I used to be able to spend all day long at if it I wished, but now that Sofia is getting older, I'm finding that I am spending more evenings with my paper. She is so much fun that I have a hard time doing much else when she's up. We're busier than ever, but life is that much more fulfilling. I'm sure you all know what I mean!

My very best friend also happen to be a very talented photographer (see her site here) and came up in September to do family photos for us. I was thrilled with the result and so much fun turning the pictures into a layout.


I used the following challenges as inspiration for this layout :

Zeus and Zoe : Word Inspiration
Sketchabilities : Sketch #83


3 comments:

Lisa Elton January 29, 2013 at 5:22 PM  

Hi Rebecca, so nice to have you back! This page is beautiful. I love those sweet little pinwheels and your strip of butterfly negatives is very fun. Sofia is getting so big, what a cutie pie ;)

Cathy January 30, 2013 at 4:28 PM  

Such a beautiful page Rebecca... love all your soft and pretty details!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ZZ

Kim Robertson February 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM  

Hi Rebecca
Stunning work. Thought i would say hi as we are on same DT for memory maze now.
best wishes for now
Kim x

Post a Comment