Sassy Lil' Sketches #2

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011

I've been out of town for nearly three weeks which is why I've been a little quiet on the blog. Funny how my online life became really slow, but in real life, its been very busy!  Our (Sarah's too!) other sister recently had a little baby girl and I was able to go and spend a few weeks with her and my adorable nephews. It was a nice break and who can complain about spending time with a precious newborn? :-)

I made this card  for Sassy Lil Card Sketches Feb 21st sketch, which was a week ago, I know, but I've been running a little behind with my sketches as life has been a little busy. I've got some exciting things to share with you in the next few days. I'd also encourage you to check out the Sassy Lil Card Sketches blog, there is so much fun stuff!

There is still time to play along and be eligible for the awesome Cosmo Cricket prize!


This card is also entered in the Dutch Dare Card Challenges and my favourite,
Do You Stack Up?

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 26, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! I Loveeeeeeeee the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise February 28, 2011 at 2:41 AM  

Awesome card. I love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

WencheP February 28, 2011 at 4:09 AM  

Awesome card! Absolutely love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda February 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

stunning card Rebecca, abfab
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Post a Comment