Where Did the Time Go?

>> Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I had such good intentions this year. 

I was going to make all of my Christmas gifts by hand.

I was going to fill my freezer with homemade cookies.

I was going decorate our house, inside and out.

I was going to make a gingerbread house with my daughter.

I was going to have a family portrait taken.

I was going to write a lengthy letter to family and friends, and actually mail it on time.

And I was going to post regularly on my blog.

Let's just say, I have not been successful in meeting any of my goals for this Christmas... and now Christmas is only three days away so I am pretty much out of time.

But, I am resigned to have a Merry Christmas anyway, even if it isn't perfect. 

I hope you will do the same - 

have a Joyous Holiday Season and a Blessed New Year. 
See you all in 2011.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 22, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nicola December 30, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

I know how you feel. Congrats on joining us at ICS. Nicola xx

Post a Comment