Sketchy Thursdays 11.04

>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So I was going to wait until the renovations in my scrap-room were complete to unpack my supplies, but thing aren't progressing as fast as I would like :(

So I took over our bedroom. 

Fortunately I have a very forgiving husband, because I have a lot of stuff...

Anyway, I made this layout for this week's Sketchy Thursdays challenge. 

SUPPLIES
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Recollections kraft cardstock
American Crafts Thickers
Jenni Bowlin Studio cardstock stickers, buttons
7 Gypsy's Journaling card
Unknown trims

 
 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 9, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Now I totally have that song stuck in my head!!! LOL!! Good thing I like it!! LOL! I love love love love this! LOVING that photo and the colors! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb Hickman November 10, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Gorgeous LO, I love how you used a large circle instead of the square. Beautiful photo,that is my fave song ever and like Julie I'll be singing it all day. Lol.

lisa November 10, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

Great page. I love how you've used the die cut paper and the layering is fab!

Anonymous,  November 10, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Gorgeous! Love the big circle and the clustering of embellies behind the photo!Great take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet November 10, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Love the colors you used here! Great layout! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

Post a Comment